Keep it in Kent!
Independent Businesses in your local area often have a huge role within communities. By supporting them can have a massive improvement to the economic growth of your town. It is likely that the more you support them, the more they will grow.
Here are the top reasons to support independent businesses:
- The money spent in that local business is likely to be re-spent within the same area – a knock off effect for the community.
- They are more likely to employ people.
- Local businesses add charm and character to the village.
- The owners can have more of an influence for what matters in the area.
- Local retailers often stock products that chain retailers are unlikely to, creating a uniqueness.
- They can also match the needs of the community, as they know what people need.
- All your customer services will be based locally, so you can come in direct contact making it so much easier and no hassle.
- The chances you will deal with the owner directly is high – they are passionate about their brand and will set up to succeed.
We have created a list of some of the best local businesses in Kent
A team of husband and wife run this establishment working with glass creating things such as wine glasses, bowls, plates and even jewellery. They use different techniques such as flameworking.
This store is an independant clothing shop for those who love all things fashion. They exert all of their time to finding the newest and most exciting styles for customers to feel great in.
This barber shop creates a unique boutique experience unlike any other. They have a team of highly trained and experienced who pride themselves in grooming.
We Love has created a distinctive brand as well as showing good financial management. They specialise in Media and Marketing, who takes prices in using an alternative choice to a creative strategy approach